We sell refurbished bicycles and as-is bicycle parts
- We receive all bicycles and parts by donation.
- Our stock changes constantly but we try to have a good variety at any given time.
- Our stock reflects what you'll see on the street: mid-range bicycles in good to reasonably good condition. We do get classics, unique and high end bicycles from time to time.
- Bicycle prices vary depending on the quality of the bicycle. We are a not-for-profit and all proceeds go to keep the lights on.
- Our volunteers check, repair and price our for-sale bicycles.
- If there is a mechanical problem with a bicycle you buy from us, we'll fix it, no problem.
- We will not work on your bike but we'll help you learn how to do the work.
Before visiting, think about the kind of riding you'd like to do: road, offroad, street commuting or trail riding. You'll also need an idea of the size of bike you'll need. Here is a sizing guide for adults and one for children.
Don't forget a helmet and bicycle appropriate footwear!